With nearly 30 years on the field, Kyriake brings to Pavlakis & Partners invaluable experience in representing clients before Greek Courts of all degrees of jurisdiction across Greek Territory.
Kyriake has immersed herself in various fields of law but has become a true expert in the field of personal injury. Be it via skillful negotiation or valiant litigation, Kyriake continuously celebrates victories in claiming compensations for victims of traffic, labor, maritime and maritime labor accidents.
As head of the personal injury practice, she continues to represent clients before Greek Courts, but also provides consultations and writes reports on issues pertaining to personal injury cases and their adjudication under Greek law.
Kyriake is a distinguished attorney in Greece, while her significant contributions to legal professionals abroad have granted her international recognition for her expertise.
- Spanish Language and Literature, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- LL.M., Civil Law, Free University of Brussels 1991
- LL.B., School of Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Class of 1990
- B.S. in Economics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Class of 1986
- Admitted to the Supreme Court, 2017
- Admitted to the Court of Appeals, Piraeus Bar Association 1997
- First instance Lawyer, Piraeus Bar Association 1993