With nearly 30 years on the field, Kyriake brings to Pavlakis & Partners extensive experience in representing clients before Greek Courts of all degrees of jurisdiction across Greek Territory.
Over the 30 years Kyriake has repeatedly celebrated claiming compensations for victims of traffic, labor, maritime and maritime labor accidents. With a long list of successes and the numerous compensations for damages that were granted thanks to her, it is safe to say she deserves all the trust and respect her clients, colleagues and team-members continue to show her.
As head of the personal injury practice, she continues to represent clients before Greek Courts, but also provides consultations and writes reports on issues pertaining to personal injury cases and their adjudication under Greek law.
Kyriake is a distinguished attorney in Greece, while her multi-lingual aptitude and significant contributions to legal professionals abroad have granted her international recognition for her expertise.
- Spanish Language and Literature, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- LL.M., Civil Law, Free University of Brussels 1991
- LL.B., School of Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Class of 1990
- B.S. in Economics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Class of 1986
- Admitted to the Supreme Court, 2017
- Admitted to the Court of Appeals, Piraeus Bar Association 1997
- First instance Lawyer, Piraeus Bar Association 1993